This installation guide applies to all hystou small form factor pcs. Pls make sure you have ready bootable USB disk with the correct version of windows 7 os you want, if you don’t know how to make bootable USB system, pls go to this links and get help: http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/free-iso-to-usb-burners/
1) Start the computer, Continuous press F11 key, The pop-up dialog window.
2) Choose U disk boot
3) Windows 7 installation interface, Click next.
4) Install now.
5) Choose I accept, Click next.
7) Choose Custom(advanced)
8) Partition 60G,Click Apply.OK (Note: This SSD we use here is 128G)
9) Click Disk 0 Parition2,Next.
10) Start installing Windows
11) The installation process will restart, then choose to hard disk boot
Continue with the installation
12) The installation is complete ,choose to hard disk boot
13) System configuration.
Inputer Key or Next
Use recommended setting