Regularly if customer have special requirement for system language, Hystou tech man will make change as per buyer’s requirement, but sometimes some buyers forget to request, and the mini pc they received would have default language English. And sometimes when we go to a new region we also need a new system language too. Don’t worry you can change the default system language on Windows 10 without re-installation, and in this guide, we'll show you how to do it.
Before we start, disabling language syncing.
In the case that you're using a Microsoft account, the language settings always roam across devices. This means that if you're planning to change the region and language settings on one computer, it's recommended to disable this sync option using these steps:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Accounts.
3. Click on Sync your settings.
4. Turn off the Language preferences toggle switch.
Now we can proceed to change the language settings using the Settings app.
In order to change the default language across the entire system, use these steps:
- 1. Open Settings.
- 2. Click on Time & Language.
- 3. Click on Region & language.
- 4. Under "Languages," click the Add a language button.
- 5. Use the search box to find the language you want to use.
- 6. Select the language, and click the Next button.
- 7. Check the Set as my Windows display language option.
- 8. Check the additional features you want to install.
- 9. Click the Install button.
- 10. Under "Windows display language," make sure the new language is selected.
- 11. Under "Country or region," select your location if it doesn't match with your current region.
- 12. On the right pane, click the Administrative language settings option.
- 13. In the "Administrative" tab, click the Copy settings button
- 14. Under "Copy your current settings to," check the Welcome screen and system accounts and New user accounts options.
- 15. Click the OK button.
- 16. Click the OK button again.
- 17. Restart your device.
After completing the steps, everything on your device, including sign-in screen, Settings, File Explorer, apps, and websites will use the new default language.
Note: This guide origined from internet.