- A USB flash drive with more than 8G capacity.
- A Windows PC is connected to the network.---(You can plug the USB flash drive into the PC USB port in advance)
Create a Windows 11/10 installation media
1.Windows 11:Go to Microsoft website, enter https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11 Download Create Windows 11 Installation Media Tool.
2.Windows 10:Go to Microsoft website, enter https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Download Create Windows 11 Installation Media Tool. (as shown in the figure below)
- If the User Account Control window displayed, please select [Yes]
- Please read the Microsoft software license terms and applicable notices, then select [Accept]>[Create installation media(USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC]>[Next].
- In the Language option, select the desired system language version. Here, take English as an example. After selecting the language, proceed to the next step.
- In Choose which media to use, choose USB flash drive>Next and select the correct USB flash drive letter.(Note: This operation will delete the data on the USB flash drive. If there is important data, please back it up in advance)
- Then the system will automatically download the Windows system and write it to the USB flash drive, just wait 20~30 minutes patiently. When 'Your USB flash drive is ready' appears, Indicates that the Windows 11 Installation Media is created successfully.
Use the installation media to reinstall Windows 11
- Connect the installation media (USB flash drive) to your computer.
- Power on the computer and select the boot option as the USB flash drive.
- Then press F7 or F11 repeatedly to enter Boot setup, with commonly used model shortcut keys.
- Choose UEFI，Then press down [Enter]
3.The computer will enter Windows Setup. Please choose the language, time and currency format, and keyboard or input method, then click [Next].
- The system requires a key to activate Windows, You can purchase the key from Microsoft official website or contact your supplier to obtain the key.If you want to try Windows, please select [I don’t have a product key], Windows 11 will automatically be activated online after the installation is completed.
Select the corresponding system version according to the requirements, using Windows 10 Pro as an example.
- Select SSD and create partitions. If other partitions exist on SSD, delete all partitions and create new partitions.
- Wait for the file transfer. When the image below appears, remove the USB flash drive and select [Restatr now] to enter the Windows Setup Wizard.
- Next, the system will automatically enter the Windows settings wizard, follow the system prompts to perform operations. (Suggestion: Before entering the Windows setup wizard, disconnect the network connection)
- Now you have successfully entered the Windows desktop. Next, you only need to enter the device Manager to check which drivers have not been installed, and provide the screenshot of the device manager to your supplier so that your supplier can provide relevant drivers.
- Generally, the system will be automatically activated after connecting to the network. If it fails to activate, you can purchase the corresponding system key from Microsoft official website or obtain the key from your supplier.