- USB flash drive.
- Rufus.exe.(DOS making tool) Download address:Rufus - Download (softonic.com)
- Bios files.(Get it from your supplier)
- A Windows PC
- DOS System Production
- 1.After the preparation work is completed,insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of your PC and run Rufus to write the DOS system to the USB flash disk.
- 2.Select the USB flash drive that has been inserted from the Device option of the software, select FreeDOS from the Boot selection option, click START after selecting. Press OK to confirm, and wait for the creation to succeed before exiting. (Note: This operation will delete the data on the USB flash drive. If there is important data, please back it up in advance)
- Extract and copy the BIOS file to the root directory of the USB flash drive,as shown in the figure below
- BIOS update 1.Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the PC that needs to be updated
2.Press the power button to start the system and press Delete on the keyboard to enter the BIOS. Expand Advanced>CSM Configuration>Boot option filter and set it to Legacy only. After the setting is successful, press F4 or F10 (the shortcut key depends on the pc model) to save the configuration and exit.
3.After restarting, quickly press F11 on the keyboard, select the USB flash drive, and press Enter to confirm entering the DOS system.
4.After entering DOS, enter f and press Enter to confirm. When FPT Operation Successful appears, it indicates that the BIOS update has been successful. Press the power button to shut down.