- USB flash drive.
- Rufus.exe.(DOS making tool) Download address:Rufus - Download (softonic.com)
- Bios files.(Get it from your supplier)
- A Windows PC
- DOS System Production
- 1.Once the preparatory steps are finished, plug the USB flash drive into your PC's USB port and launch Rufus to write the DOS system onto the USB flash disk.
- 2.Choose the USB flash drive that you've inserted from the Device menu within the software. Then, pick FreeDOS from the Boot selection menu. After making your selections, click on the START button. Confirm by pressing OK, and patiently wait for the creation process to complete before exiting the software. (Note: This operation will delete the data on the USB flash drive. If there is important data, please back it up in advance)
- Extract and copy the BIOS file to the root directory of the USB flash drive,as shown in the figure below
- BIOS update 1.Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the PC that needs to be updated
2.Press the power button to start the system and press Delete on the keyboard to enter the BIOS. Expand Advanced>CSM Configuration>Boot option filter and set it to Legacy only. After the setting is successful, press F4 or F10 (the shortcut key depends on the pc model) to save the configuration and exit.
3.After restarting, quickly press F11 on the keyboard, select the USB flash drive, and press Enter to confirm entering the DOS system.
4.After entering DOS, enter f and press Enter to confirm. When FPT Operation Successful appears, it indicates that the BIOS update has been successful. Press the power button to shut down.